Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Actor Kevin Hart was 'paid $2 MILLION' by Sony to tweet about two films,

So when this story broke about a week ago we were under the impression that Kevin Hart wanted to get paid to promote his movie on twitter to his 14.5 million followers.
So now here where it gets stink, Kevin Hart got paid 2million to promote other Sony movies on his twitter page but they wanted him to promote another movie for FREE! Only that his team has aski for more money.
WELL HE IS RIGHT, ONE YOU DO SOMETHING FOR FREE THEY WILL EXPECT THAT IN THE FUTURE.

THE STORY

Actor Kevin Hart was 'paid $2 MILLION' by Sony to tweet about two films,' leaked email reveals

  • Kevin Hart refused to reveal if he would ever work with Sony again after being called a 'whore' in a leaked email exchange
  • An executive was angry with Hart after his team requested more money for the star to support his film on social media 
  • Meanwhile a new leaked email reveals that the actor was 'paid $2million to send out tweets to his 14.8 million followers promoting Sony films'
  • Hart's upcoming film The Wedding Ringer is a Sony picture 

1 comment:

  1. I love stand-up specials. I've loved Kevin Hart's stand-up specials so far, even though I have never found his "preshow" and "aftershow" sketches funny at all. He has some again and I gotta tell you, this was so incredibly boring, I barely remember what was it all about. > Kevin Hart What Now When finally the show started, I got excited - this is where Kevin is powerful. He has a full stadium (!), a great stage, everything looks perfectly prepared. Then, 20 minutes after the start of the show, I realized I haven't even smiled once. I almost forgot I'm not alone in the theater because it was really, REALLY silent. Even the black people next to me were absolutely quiet and were shrugging at the "jokes" - and black people not laughing is a very sad thing for every black comedian.
    See more:
    > the revenant putlocker
    > movies2k
    > arrival putlockers

    ReplyDelete