Saturday, February 14, 2015

#lovethysister The Rucker Sisters Interviews! Plus We Want A 2nd Season


For all you reality show lovers so far this year they have really been some great shows that is good  t.v and one show is now standing out on it's on and that is LOVE THY SISTER THE RUCKER SISTERS. This show features 3 sisters from Lancaster South Carolina who grew up in a family of 8 kids but as in every family we all have our problems.
If you haven't seen the show on WeTv Thursday Nights then you really miss a goodie with sisters Ruby, Ellen and Ione.
We over here at Who's That Lady Entertainment http:://www.whosthatladyent.com adore these ladies very much so we made sure we were able to get an exclusive interview with these ladies. To get to know them better we are including their interviews and make sure to support them and let WeTv know that we want a 2nd Season of LOVE THY SISTER.

MEET THE RUCKERS SISTERS RUBY, IONE AND ELLEN
RUCKER Sisters
It’s All In The Family
Part 1
by Belinda Trotter James
The latest reality show to jump into the pool of fun family adventure is the Rucker Sisters.  They will be joining the WE TV family with Love Thy Sister which is a story about the loving relationship between sisters, Ruby, the eldest sister, Ellen, the middle child and Ione, the youngest of the three.  The three sisters including five other siblings belong to one of the oldest and prominent families in the Carolinas.  There was so much to talk about with the sisters that we will have to make this a revealing 4-part interview. Part 1 will talk with the sisters together and the other parts will speak with them individually. In this exclusive interview, we will talk to the sisters about putting their personal lives on national television for all to see and if it’s healthy to have all your business exposed. 

TO READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW http://whosthatladyinc.blogspot.com/2015/01/exclusive-interview-with-ruckers.html


MEET IONE RUCKER  FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER  https://twitter.com/ionerucker

The Adventures of
IONE RUCKER
Love Thy Sister... part 2
By Belinda Trotter James
 
We spoke with all three sister from WE TV’s reality show, “Love Thy Sister” in part one of a four part interview last week.  This week it’s all about IONE.  Ione is the younger sister of the three on the show.  She is a fun loving, open-minded mother of three small children, Kathryn, AJ and Rucker with her ex-husband, Antawn Jamison, ex-NBA player.  No questions were off limit to me however, I had to consider that they were respected mothers and business women in their communities.  Well, to my surprise I was looking at E!’s television series called The Soup with host, Joel McHale which gives a recap of events or funny clips of the week’s television shows.  One of the clips was Ms. Ione in the bathroom using a vibrator and her sister walked in on her!!!  Wow! The huge walk-in shower had no doors.  The camera guy saw everything and The Soup TV show loved it.  Ione had some ‘explaining’ to do…

TO READ MORE OF THIS INTERVIEW  http://whosthatladyinc.blogspot.com/2015/01/exclusive-interview-with-ione-rucker.html


MEET ELLEN RUCKER FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER  https://twitter.com/EllenRucker

LOVE THY SISTER
He Loves Me… But Is It Enough

ELLEN RUCKER
By Belinda Trotter James

This is part three of We TV’s Love Thy Sister, the Rucker Sisters interview.  Today we will be looking into the life of the middle sister in this group… Ellen.  She is a full-time chiropractor which means she has to juggle her career and take care of her daughter Kai.  “I had a chiropractic practice for about 12 years and I had a chiropractic office in Lancaster for 11 years,” says Ellen.  “It was my own chiropractic office so it was very demanding. Recently I took a leave from my business to focus a little bit more on my daughter because I felt like I was missing out on her growing up. So this past May 2014 I closed my chiropractic office and now I work primarily from home. My daughter is nine years old now and I just felt that I had missed so much of her earlier years and even though I have a huge support system I wanted to take a step back and really focus on her.” 

TO READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW http://whosthatladyinc.blogspot.com/2015/02/exclusive-interview-with-ellen-rucker.html 


 MEET RUBY RUCKER FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER  https://twitter.com/Ruby_Rucker

FIRECRACKER RUBY RUCKER 
GETS THE JOB DONE!
By Belinda Trotter James


This is part 4 of my 4-part interview with the amazingly entertaining Rucker Sisters on WE TV’s Love Thy Sister.  This week it’s Ruby’s turn to open up a slice of her life for us to see.  Ruby is the oldest sister in the group however, within her eight siblings she is the fifth child born to Dr. Douglas Rucker and Ruby King Rucker.  Ruby is a lawyer, mother, wife and part owner of a hair care company with her sisters.  How does she do it all?  “Well, with my law firm I have a wonderful partner, Erica Nesmith” says Ruby.  “She is also a Spelman graduate and to be honest with you she helps to hold down the law firm a lot to make sure we are doing what needs to be done.  When I have to put time into the law firm, Ellen and Ione are my big support systems. If I have to go to court or do something, since we are in close proximity, they can handle the mommy part for me because my husband works all the time too. He's an orthodontist and has four practices.  So when I do have to put on my working mom hat, I have my sisters as a back up because they have a lot of flexibility.” 
VISIT THE RUCKER SISTERS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, THEIR RUCKER ROOTS PRODUCTS, EVENTS AND THE  RUCKER FOUNDATION http://www.theruckersisters.com  



All rights reserved -- no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission from Who's That Lady Entertainment.







No comments:

Post a Comment