Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Steve Harvey's saying 'I Don't Give A Damn About Slavery' taken out of content.


 Again if you only read the headline and not even watch the video Steve Harvey comments about Slavery would make you mad. But do me a favor people you must read or watch the video to understand that the headline stating that Steve Harvey said I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SLAVERY IS TOTALLY INCORRECT.

In the past Steve Harvey’s advice on relationships has garnered notoriety including a New York Times bestseller for his book, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,” and at the top of the box office with the film "Think Like A Man."
Now, it appears the King of Comedy may have made his foray into a new lane for counseling people stuck in social awkward settings. During a recent segment of “Ask Steve” on the “Steve Harvey Show,” a North Carolina resident asked the media mogul advice on how to engage in a conversation with a history enthusiast who’s well informed. Harvey’s suggestion, look right at the person and say; “I don’t really care for slavery.”
“When I’m sitting around a bunch of socialites and they start talking about the past and stuff, that’s my line,” Harvey admitted. “I just say it and walk off. I have my little drink in my hand, I just say it. ‘I don’t really care for slavery,’ and walk off. I don’t give a damn if they’re talking about Christopher Columbus. I don’t give a damn if they’re talking about a treaty.”
“I don’t give a damn if they’re talking about an amendment, a bill. I don’t care what the subject is. It could be prohibition,” he continued. “I don’t care what the subject is. When you’re saying it and I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, my favorite line is, ‘I don’t give a damn about slavery.’”
Check out more of Steve Harvey’s “Ask Steve” segment in the clip above.



TO READ MORE CLICK HERE http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/steve-harvey-i-dont-give-a-damn-about-slavery_n_6656284.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

No comments:

Post a Comment