Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Support Former NBA Star Baron Davis Project The Drew: No Excuse, Just Produce


My team and I have been working on The Drew: No Excuse, Just Produce, for over two years now. This has been one of the most challenging yet amazing journeys, since we are driven to make a film that truly celebrates The Drew, LA Basketball and it's history. It is a culture of basketball and a history that has been long overlooked. This is not just a sports documentary– it’s a story about family, community, and the lessons we learn through basketball.
Over the past couple of years while I’ve been away from the NBA, I have been able to see The Drew for what it is, especially how it is so much more than just basketball. Yes, basketball is the foundation and will always be at its core, but I have learned to appreciate even more of what The Drew has to offer, and what that means to the community.
For me The Drew is a father, protector and an opportunity providing an example for all of us. When I was thirteen, Commissioner Dino Smiley gave me one of those opportunities on a Thursday night to play against grown men who not only sharpened my game, but also took me in. Dino Smiley showed us all what it really means to be a father, not just with his own kids, but also with all of us who came up through The Drew.
This is the true power of The Drew and what this documentary is all about; fatherhood, family, positivity and changing young lives.
Thank you for checking us out!

VISIT HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DONATIONS https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-drew-no-excuse-just-produce

Now that we are in the final stages of editing and post-production for The Drew: No Excuse, Just Produce, we are launching this crowdfunding campaign to allow fans across the world the ability to get closer to The Drew community and become a part of the process. 
We have a big goal. We need your help to raise $100,000 in just 30 days!
The crowdfunding campaign will provide finishing funds to the project that will cover the following post-production expenses:
  • Archival Footage Licensing
  • Music Licensing (you know that’s expensive!)
  • Motion Graphics/Animation
  • Sound Mixing
  • Marketing 
Be a part of the Drew community no matter where you are in the world! Your contribution will help tell the story of the best Pro -Am League in the world and the man that has held it together all of these years.
Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486   

    ReplyDelete