Sunday, January 25, 2015

‘Being Mary Jane’ Returns In February 2015

Fans of BET’s scripted show Being Mary Jane will have to wait a little longer for their show to return. BET announced that Season 2 the popular show starring Gabrielle Union as Mary Jane Paul, won’t return to the airways until Tuesday, February 3rd.
The good news is that this season has been upped from 8 to 12 1 hour episodes with a season finale on April 21st.
Creator Mara Brock Akil and her husband director Salim Akil are back as the behind-the-scenes creative team. Earlier this year, BET announced that The Game, also created by Akil would be finishing up its run.
Via the press release, the second season of Being Mary Jane will find Mary Jane  once again juggling more than she can handle. On the home front, while both of her brothers seem to be getting their lives on the right track, her mother and niece are at war, causing everyone in the family to choose sides.

TO READ MORE CLICK http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/11/03/being-mary-jane-returns-in-february-2015/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making my wish true High Dr.Ojoka Blessing! I was totally
    devastated when my lover left me. It was like all my world vanishing into
    sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope.
    I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I
    know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the
    only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than
    your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will
    keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come
    true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every
    Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be
    forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” Tracy Cookie,
    Elkins WV USA. You can contact High Dr.ojoka Blessing for any help via
    email ( Dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com )
    If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell
    caster to solve all your problems. Kindly contact High Dr. Ojoka Blessing
    via:email Dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com or his whatsapp number +2348144172934 anytime, he is the answer to your
    problems.
    1 HIV /aids cure
    2 herpes cure
    3 stroke
    4 disable
    5 cancer
    6 GETTING YOUR LOVER OR HUSBAND BACK
    7 als
    8 dick enlargement
    9 hepatitis B
    10 ALOPECIA
    11 DIABETES
    12 IMPOTENCE,
    13 BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    14 DIARRHEA
    15 ASTHMA
    16 Hpv virus

    ReplyDelete
  2. DreamHost is ultimately one of the best website hosting provider for any hosting plans you might need.

    ReplyDelete