Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Support #89BLOCKS: A film by Goldie Taylor on gofundme.com/bgug4g


 Where there are children, there is hope. Where there are families fighting to survive, cope and make it, there is hope. I saw that hope last Friday as I toured the halls of East St. Louis High School. I visited the career training wing, where students learn trades like cosmetology and construction. They are being prepared for meaningful work for meaningful wages. That wing is an economic engine.

I want to add to that. With your help we will finish this film project. I will use the proceeds to create a journalism training program and seed a scholarship fund.

Tonight, I am more committed than ever to delivering on the promise of telling our story. I need you to stand with me. With your donation, we can do it.

Please continue to share this project on your social networks and with family and friends. We're almost there...

Best,
Goldie

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT http://www.gofundme.com/bgug4g

No comments:

Post a Comment