Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Support Actress Reagan Gomez Web Series "Surviving The Dead" On Indiegogo

SURVIVING THE DEAD

Survivng The Dead is a webseries that follows Shayla. Shayla is a nurse who's working in a hospital when a mysterious "flu" takes over the city. Shayla is forced to flee the city with her younger sister Lucy. They soon discover that the virus, is a lot more serious than anyone could have ever imagined. Not only is their father somehow involved with the virus, Shayla and Lucy are now being hunted by the Government. Shayla and Lucy are in a race against time to not only find their father, but save the fate of mankind.
  • My name is Reagan Gomez. I've been an actress in Hollywood for over 20 years. I love what I do but I'm also well aware of the lack of quality roles and opportunities given to people of color in the business. Both in front and behind the camera. It's up to us to change this.
  • I'm raising $8,500 to make this show happen. I've raised money via Indiegogo twice for  seasons 1 and 2 of my first webseries, Almost Home. I'm extremely proud of the show and I'm looking to continue to create original content starring people of color.
  • This show and campaign are extremely important. This show is all about Sci-Fi. People of color love Sci-Fi shows and films. But rarely are we represented in said shows and films. The running joke is, if there's a black guys in the movie, he dies first. And black women, well....we aren't considered at all. We're never the hero. We never survive till the end. We're never the stars. It's time for that to change and I need your help and donations to make that happen. 
TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THIS PROJECT BY REAGAN GOMEZ VISIT  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/surviving-the-dead

No comments:

Post a Comment