Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Message From Nick Cannon via Twitter responding to Fake Reporting

Well either there will be more retractions by these other blogsites or like Nick said HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT CHECK! It is sad to go online to read on what happening to find out 90% of what you read is rumors or negative news about entertainers. And it seems like it's a trend to post negative, eye catching nonsense then to post something we all can gain some real knowledge from. But for those who missed what Nick Cannon had to say on twitter blasting those who profit from rumors all day long. We decided to put his tweets into one so it will be easier to read.
I wish more celebrities will step up as well because i personally get tired of reading things that has nothing to do with your job as a Entertainer.
From www.whosthatladyent.com THE NO GOSSIP Website!

I have personally been absent from social media for the past few months for obvious reasons but I feel the need to finally speak up...
During this challenging time for me and my family it saddens me that the media can be such evil bottom feeders...
Because my family & I haven't been forthcoming with personal information, people are quick to paint negative pictures and spread rumors
For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage.
So whatever your favorite gossip outlet is reporting has been created within their own imagination...
At this difficult time I would ask all civilized people to please respect my family and this process...
What infuriates me most is to hear people slander @MariahCarey . I will forever be in debted to her for blessing me with our children...
I will always love her unconditionally for this and so much more. @MariahCarey is an amazing Mother and I trust her wholeheartedly...
So to see false reports in the media stating otherwise is absurd! While I would like to remain silent I can no longer allow this to happen.
 I love @MariahCarey and that will never change!!!
If the media wants to portray me as the Bad guy that's fine...
But it is unfair to drag innocent people into the equation...
Others have lives, families, and careers and for the media to slander them is down right evil and illegal...
I apologize to anyone who's gotten caught up in this unwarranted drama.
BTW Shouts out to the so called "Sources"!
I hope the check was worth it... @
"Don't worry about my life, worry about why you're worried about my life!"
And finally, "Trouble in Paradise" is the dumbest phrase I've ever heard! I would never say that sh!t
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment