Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana 2 Rematch Sept 13th Tickets On Sale Now!


Tickets on Sale Now http://frontrowtickets.com/184-342-3-389.asp

Mayweather vs Maidana II will be shown in hundreds of movie theaters across the United States on September 13.
The fight will be aired live in 570 movie theaters across the country, Fathom Events and Mayweather Promotions announced this week.
“I love that fans can go to the movie theaters to watch my fights,” Floyd Mayweather (46-0, 26 KOs) said in the announcement.
“Our relationship with Fathom has been a good one thus far, and it’s only getting stronger. This is my first rematch in over a decade and I’m happy that we’re going to give fans the opportunity to see it live on the big screen.”
“I am so happy that this rematch is being shown on movie screens because when I hand Floyd his first loss, it should be larger than life,” added Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs). “Our first fight was exciting, but this one is going to be even better and I hope fans are ready.”
Maidana lost to Mayweather on May 3.

The rematch will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the same venue where the first fight took place.



No comments:

Post a Comment