Saturday, July 11, 2015

WE TV Orders Next Generation Hip-Hop Series ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’

WE TV is exploring whether the members of the upcoming generation of hip-hop royalty can take their elders’ seats on the thrones with its order of the docu-series “Growing Up Hip Hop.”
The series follows the younger relatives of music legends Damon Dash, Rev. Run, Russell Simmons, Master P, El DeBarge and Pepa as they attempt to build their own lives and fortune in careers ranging from music to acting and fashion.
“Hip-hop is a hugely popular music genre, but beyond the songs it has become a lifestyle and has influenced a generation of young people,” said Marc Juris, WE TV’s president. “‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ profiles what it’s like to be raised by hip-hop legends, living in their shadow while trying to balance success and independence.”
The show will profile Romeo Miller (formerly known as Lil’ Romeo), a musician and the son of Master P; Angela Simmons, a hip-hop socialite, model and fashion designer and the daughter of rap pioneer Rev. Run and niece of Russell Simmons; Damon “Boogie” Dash, an entrepreneur and son of Roc-A-Fella co-founder and media mogul Damon Dash; Kristinia DeBarge, a singer-songwriter and daughter of James DeBarge from the group DeBarge; Egypt Criss, a musician and daughter of Sandra “Pepa” Denton from Salt-N-Pepa and rap figure Treach from Naughty by Nature; and TJ Mizell, a DJ and son of the late Run D.M.C.
The six-episode docu-series from Entertainment One is scheduled for a late 2015 premiere.
“Growing Up Hip Hop” is exec produced by John Morayniss and Tara Long for eOne, along with Romeo Miller, Angela Simmons, Percy Robert Miller (aka Master P) and Datari Turner. Turner’s Datari Turner Productions is co-producing the series.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out here, am here to tell the world how a spell caster brought my husband back tome, i never thought that spell casters are real, until my husband left me. My name is Serena Williams, i work and live in uk, i got married to my husband 12 years ago, we have 3 kid together, we never have any misunderstanding all this years we lived happily,but all of a sudden he changed and started treating my kids and i very bad, later he stoped coming home, he dose not come home atleast month, this really bothered me.

    I was browsing through the net one day when a came across on how Lord Micheal saved a woman called mandany diana marriage, i aid let me give him a try on this, i never believed in spell casting before i thought that they were all scam, when i contacted him, he told me not to worry that he will help me, surprisingly he told me that my husband will come back to me in the next 24 hours, with a heart full o doubt, it was a shock that my husband came back to me and started begging that he is sorry, and now we are happy once again. Thank you LORD MICHEAL, and if you are going through this kind of problem, here is his email LORDMICHEALSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM.He can help you solve your problem.Thank you LORD MICHEAL for restoring my marriage.

    ReplyDelete