Thursday, August 28, 2014

Amber Alert: 6-Week-Old Delano Wilson Kidnapped At Gunpoint

The mother of Delano Wilson, a 6-week-old baby boy who was kidnapped at gunpoint in Indianapolis Wednesday, has made an impassioned plea for his safe return.
"Please, just please bring my baby back," the boy's mother, Taniasha Perkins, told reporters on Thursday. "He's just one month old. I love my child. I just gave birth to him. He is my one and only son, my first born."
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department issued an Amber Alert following the kidnapping, which happened around 12 p.m. Wednesday, in an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street. The child is believed to be in extreme danger.
According to police, 23-year-old Willie Wilson was walking in the alley holding Delano when an unidentified white man and an unidentified Latino female approached him.

TO READ MORE http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/28/delano-wilson-kidnapped_n_5731052.html?utm_hp_ref=black-voices&ir=Black%20Voices

No comments:

Post a Comment